Drug and Alcohol Use Can Quickly Become a Life-Threatening Problem
Many people use substances occasionally or in small amounts. However, it is not uncommon for use to increase over time and escalate to a form of dependency, or even addiction. It is important to continually check in with your substance use and if it could be creating problems for you and your loved ones.
Your substance use may be cause for concern if any of the following are true:
- It is negatively interfering with your family life, job performance, schooling, or friendships.
- It is causing you to become more isolated, depressed, or withdrawn.
- It is causing you trouble with the law.
- It is causing you to endanger your own life or the lives of others by engaging in dangerous or risky behaviors.
- It is increasing and/or growing more frequent over time.
- You have unsuccessfully tried to cut back or stop using a certain substance.
At the point you realize your substance use is hurting you or your loved ones, what you do next is incredibly important. We encourage you to reach out and connect with a behavioral health professional so you may receive guidance and support in your process, even if you are unsure whether your substance use is creating problems worthy of professional intervention.
Compassionate Behavioral Health Treatment in Northern California
At Therapeutic Solutions, we believe in the power of personalized support. Everyone who walks through our doors receives individualized help in overcoming the challenges they face, and everyone who participates in our services has access to various programs and treatments designed to make sobriety possible. If you or someone you love is struggling with using or abusing drugs or alcohol, don’t hesitate to reach out and ask for help.
We have the support you need. Call (530) 899-3150 today to speak to a member of our staff and schedule a program assessment.