Signs You May Benefit from Mental Health Care
Unfortunately, many people do not turn to mental or behavioral health care until they have hit rock bottom. Behavioral health treatment can be instrumental in keeping you and the people you love from spiraling downward into patterns of emotional struggles, substance abuse, self-destructive behaviors, and unhealthy coping.
It may be valuable to consider seeking behavioral health treatment if you or someone you love is experiencing any of the following:
- Thoughts of suicide
- Controlling fear or anxiety
- Drug or alcohol abuse/addiction
- Disrupted sleep, difficulty falling asleep
- Major shifts in social behaviors, especially if they trend toward isolation
- Symptoms of post-traumatic stress, such as hyper-vigilance, flashbacks, and high stress
- Persistently replaying a traumatic event in your mind
- Coping with personal difficulty by turning to drugs, alcohol, sex, or food
- Personality changes or suddenly behaving in a way that is out of step with your normal behavior, especially if this means angry outbursts, reckless decisions, putting others or yourself in danger, etc.
Compassionate, Life-Changing Behavioral Health Care in Chico & Northern California
Our team at Therapeutic Solutions is ready to help you or your loved one work through the challenges at hand. We offerDialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) for people experiencing a variety of struggles, including:
- Mood disorders
- Suicidal thoughts or tendencies
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Failed attempts to treat any of the above with medication or other therapies
We are also able to care for people who require counseling and support after experiencing a traumatic life event or emotionally stressful circumstance. If you are interested in exploring the possibility and potential benefits of Dialectical Behavioral Therapy for yourself or a loved one, get in touch with us right away to get all your questions answered and take the next step toward health and recovery.
Call (530) 899-3150 today to learn more and speak to one of our friendly, knowledgeable team members.