How to Know if Your Alcohol Use Is Affecting Your Family Life
It is often very challenging to admit that substance use is creating problems until the damage is undeniable—but you do not have to wait for this to happen.
Your drinking habits may be taking a toll on your family if any of the following are true:
- Your alcohol use has caused you to miss piano recitals, soccer games, or other important events in your child’s life.
- Your alcohol use is a sensitive subject between you and your spouse/partner or you and your children.
- Your alcohol use has led to violence in your home.
- Your alcohol use is causing your family to experience financial difficulty or go into debt.
- Your spouse/partner has threatened to leave, divorce you, or take other drastic action to convince you to change your drinking habits.
- Your alcohol use has created embarrassing or uncomfortable social situations for your family members.
- Your alcohol use is putting your job at risk and, by consequence, the well-being of your dependents.
We Can Help You Get Back on Track
At Therapeutic Solutions, we have the knowledge and tools you need to start fresh and walk into the future with confidence. Allow us to walk alongside you and support you as you seek to make a better life for yourself and your loved ones. We are committed to treating our program participants with equal dignity, respect, and compassion, regardless of the nature of their struggles, and we will do the same for you. Our substance treatment can include a family therapy session to address the concerns of family members who are impacted by substance use, and to increase support during and after treatment.
Reach out to us to speak to a member of our team about our different programs and how we can help you and your loved ones during your recovery. We are prepared to offer you a program assessment to help you get started.
Call (530) 899-3150 or send us a message to get in touch with a member of our team.